20/08/2008

My thoughts

Oh yes, I am in love... like I never did before... And I am missing him, terribly. These feelings are just out of (my) world, so new. So unique. So real. 

So intense.

I am thinking about him, all the time. It fills me with joy. It makes me dream.

So why am I still here? I should have already jumped on a train, to be with him. 

He is unwell, my love. 

I was supposed to visit him tomorrow, but the doctor says its not a good idea. Not for another week.

I can't stand the thought of him being unwell, on his own. I want to take care of him. 

Yet, what is holding me back is the thought that I may also infect him with my flu. His body is too weak to handle that as well. 

I don't care if he infects me. Even if it takes me a month to recover, I don't care. My only worry regarding this case, is that I may not be well enough to take care of him. 

You know, this is torture. The thought of him being unwell. Him being there, me being here. I just can't stand it. 

I think that I am going to take the risk. I want to be with him. 

4 comments:

Sophia Kollia said...

Yes dear,
go and do what you have to do. Wear a mask, -what the hell- everybody wears one in hospitals!
When my son was sick, we wore masks.
I think that we have to be there when is needed. A friend in need is a friend indeed! So! go!

I have been in love with different men all my life. For the last 18 with the same, thank God!

I wish you a fast recovery to both of you!

Diasporos said...

Αχ Κρίση

Precious times. At the doorstep of love. Enjoy it, let the pain intensify, your joy burns like a wildfire when you yearn, don't rush, don't see him, let the week pass.

Anonymous said...

inta teeleia, areskoun mou oi megaloi entonoi erwtes!!! sovara enjoy every moment!

Κρίση Ταυτότητας said...

Είμαι ακόμη εδώ.. Έχω την εντύπωση πως το σύμπαν συνομοτεί να μην πάω...

Υπομονή λίγες ώρες ακόμη, σύντομα θα ξέρω τι γίνεται...